Senior Program ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 188923BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/27/2021 City Herndon State VA Country United States
Key responsibilities include: establishing, monitoring, and effective execution of Annual Operating Plans; workforce management, development, and effectively posturing for real/perceived Customer needs; assuring prudent investment and financial viability; defining, refining and effecting cost containment strategies; providing demonstrated value in service offerings; maintaining balance across competing Customer, Workforce and Business equities; and providing the leadership/expertise necessary to achieve tactical and strategic growth initiatives. The expectations are high – the challenges are many – the rewards are significant.
The successful Candidate will possess the following skills and capabilities:
- Demonstrated ability to lead by example, be decision-oriented and accountable, walk the talk, and engender trust and respect across stakeholders.
- Have the ability to think in terms of ‘today’ and ‘tomorrow’, influence and optimize desired outcomes, and possess the internal fortitude to recognize success through others.
- Create client value and sustained business success by looking beyond ‘achieving the score’ to ‘earning the right’ to Customer growth and loyalty.
- Strong communicative, collaborative and negotiation skills are essential.
- Must be a self-aware individual who is approachable, responsive, open to perspectives, and leverages the collective strengths of the Teams he/she supports.
- Possess a strong business acumen and ethics with the ability to see the big picture, apply analytic and problem-solving skills, make informed/educated decisions, understands the importance of communication, and possess a continuous improvement mindset.
- BS Degree in an Engineering, IT, or Business Management discipline.
- Top Secret clearance with polygraph.
- Working knowledge of Intelligence Community functions dealing with Records Preservation.
- Customer and Business references who might offer insight to the essential skills and capabilities identified above.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.