Project IntegratorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Job ID 168880BR Date posted 09/22/2020 City Herndon State VA Country United States
Qualifications and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Deliverables Management
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Providing administrative support as needed. Undertaking project tasks as required. Developing project strategies.
• Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
• Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• EXPERT knowledge of MS Suite of products, especially SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is required.
• Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team to meet deadlines.
• Possession of excellent time management, organizational and oral/written communication skills.
• Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
• Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Production and Processing – Knowledge of raw material, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
• Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify and strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
• Able to compile data from various sources and tell a story (excel spreadsheets) show gaps, projections, trends, etc.
Additional Desired Skills:
• Able to interact with all levels of management and support of ongoing daily requests.
• Ability to manage and prioritize the day to day activities to support the various projects at hand, effective time management
• General writing skills; analyze information and present in a format that is easy to read and understand, details are important.
• Communication skills; ability to clearly organize and effectively convey information verbally and written
• Active listening skills; thoroughly understand and develop rapport between all levels of leadership, pay close attention to both verbal and written communications.
• Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of six (8) years of experience
• Candidates resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above, experience can be considered in lieu of a degree
Clearance Requirement Must be a US Citizen and have a valid TS/SCI clearance with a favorable polygraph and must be crossover eligible to the program.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.