Mgr, Program MgmtBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 180181BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/16/2021 City Herndon State VA Country United States
Information Technology Project Manager
Seeking an information technology (IT) project manager who can lead a development team and successfully interact with customer to endure delivery. Daily duties include holding standups, planning work, estimating LOE, monitoring status, and holding resources accountable for progress. Frequent touch-points with the customer is a MUST. The job demands excellent communications with the customer and all stakeholders both internal and external. This position also demands that the candidate be able to manage a team and budget while balancing quality of the applications developed. Requires TS/SCI Clearance with favorable polygraph. This position is located in the Herndon area.
- Proficiency in Atlassian suite of products (Confluence, JIRA).
- Expert in the area of IT project management (ability to lead a team, maintain system and develop new applications within given constraints).
- Demonstrated ability to document meeting notes, outcomes to drive solutions.
- Expert in breaking down work to be evaluated and then develop an estimated LOE (whether in JIRA or Excel or other means).
- Expert in managing personnel, overseeing their work progress, and adjusting process and procedures to help the team achieve a high level of productivity.
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain project plans, schedules, and work breakdown structures.
- Proven ability to work with various stakeholders both internal and external and help negotiate solutions across a variety of systems and platforms and products.
- Ability to work well in a constantly evolving work environment.
- Project Management certification.
- Scrum Master certification.
- Experience in various aspects of software development including experience as a IT PM, scrum master, SI, PI, or developer.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of related experience.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.