Information Review and Release Analyst - SMEBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 190320BR Most Recent Date Posted 10/18/2021 City Herndon State VA Country United States
The individual will provide the rationale for redactions using legally defined exemption codes; provide recommendations for release of the documents; and record decisions in the appropriate system. Research of previous release decisions is required to ensure accuracy and consistency in our recommendations. Analysts in this role identify Other Government Agency (OGA) equities involved in the case and ensure that they are prepared for referral or coordination.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Strong analytical skills, problem solving, and the ability to think critically.
• Must have robust communication and interpersonal skills, as well as experience working in a collaborative team environment.
• Knowledge of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive.
• Solid knowledge of the intelligence community with a developed analytical skills background.
• Strong work ethic; organizational and time management skills.
• Proficiency in on-line tools such as MS Word, Excel, and Access, and other required systems to be able to perform the duties.
• Must be flexible and adaptable to changes, when needed. Ability to multi-task is a must.
• Knowledge of sponsor culture and procedures.
• The ability to assist with process improvement initiatives.
It is desired that the individual possesses a minimum of five (5) years of Sponsor or Intelligence Community (IC) experience with Executive Order (EO) 13526 (or EO 12958 as amended); and five (5) years of experience with the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) or Privacy Act (PA).
Must have a TS/SCI clearance with an active poly from day one of employment and be crossover eligible.
A bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of experience specific to the skills listed above; 16 years of experience may be in lieu of a degree.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.