Information, Review, and Release Analyst - SeniorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 180042BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/13/2021 City Herndon State VA Country United States
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Must have excellent reviewer and analytical skills; problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Must have excellent communications and interpersonal skills, as well as experience working independently and/or team environment.
• Knowledge of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive.
• Strong knowledge of the intelligence community with a strong analytical skills background.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Must be proficient in computer utilization.
• Must have multi-tasking ability
• Must be flexible and adaptable to changes, when needed.
• Knowledge of Sponsor culture and requirements.
• The ability to assist with process improvement initiatives.
• A bachelor degree and/or high school diploma and 4+ years of experience specific to the skills listed.
• Candidate resumes must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above and with the Sponsor.
• Hours of coverage are from 6 am to 6 pm Monday-Friday; 40 hour work week.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.