Information Review and Release Analyst - Full PerformanceBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 185916BR Most Recent Date Posted 08/17/2021 City Herndon State VA Country United States
The individual will provide the rationale for redactions using legally defined exemption codes; provide recommendations for release of the documents; and record decisions in the appropriate system. Research of previous release decisions is required to ensure accuracy and consistency in our recommendations. The candidate must be able to successfully apply critical-thinking skills when evaluating each case, and when utilizing the broad array of customer systems and tools in order to accurately inform the review and release process. All information must be handled with strict confidentiality.
The candidate must have good communication skills, both verbal and written. The position requires significant coordination with internal components as well as other government offices. The candidate will be expected to draft formal memos. This position requires the analyst to organize case documents for legal counsel's review, provide counsel with an overview of the case, and answer any questions they may have.
• Must have excellent customer service skills.
• Strong analytical (reviewer), problem solving, and the ability to think critically.
• Must have robust communication and interpersonal skills, as well as experience working in a collaborative team environment.
• Knowledge of Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Privacy Act (PA), and Executive Order Mandatory Declassification Review (EOMDR) programs and Executive Order (EO) 13526 directive.
• Solid knowledge of the intelligence community with developed analytical skills background.
• Strong work ethic; organizational and time management skills.
• Proficiency in on-line tools such as MS Word, Excel, and Access, and other required systems to be able to perform the duties.
• Must be flexible and adaptable to changes, when needed. Ability to multi-task is a must.
• Knowledge of legal terminology - such as used in the role of paralegal, police enforcement, security or court systems
• Knowledge of sponsor culture and procedures.
• The ability to assist with process improvement initiatives.
• It is desired that the individual possess a minimum of five (5) years of Sponsor or Intelligence Community (IC) experience with Executive Order (EO) 13526 (or EO 12958 as amended); and five (5) years of experience with the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) or Privacy Act (PA).
• A bachelor degree and 5 years of experience or 12 years without a degree.
• Candidate resumes must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above and with the Sponsor.185916
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.