Administration Technician - SeniorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type TS/SCI with Poly - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 186006BR Most Recent Date Posted 08/17/2021 City Herndon State VA Country United States
Selected candidate will perform a combination of Technician and Case Management tasks through their full lifecycle, to include preparing and maintaining case files, which includes requester data, correspondence, and other tasking activity information. The right candidate must be willing to learn and to provide process improvement ideas that will enhance the performance of the team.
This position also requires the ability to perform the duties of a Data Transfer Officer (DTO) if needed. DTO responsibilities include the successful completion of an associated training to ensure that one is able to fulfill the duties while complying with Sponsor Regulations. The transfer of data from portable media to the Sponsor’s system automated system or declassified documents to portable media is part of this role, while taking precautions to ensure that malicious code or classified metadata is not transferred. In addition to actual transfer, quality assurance is necessary to ensure that all files are readable and accessible. The individual must also track and document all data transfer activities with accuracy.
• Must have strong attention to detail skills to ensure that open/close case files are recorded properly in the sponsor’s track system.
• Extensive knowledge in the use of MS Office, Outlook, the Internet, and other internal applications necessary to complete routine and moderately complex tasks.
• Must have strong customer service skills to maintain effective working relationships at all customer levels as well as the ability to develop good rapport with outside liaisons.
• Provide back-up support to other members of the team for such things as desk coverage, vault opening and closing as required.
• Ability to handle multi-tasking priorities, as well as adapt to changing work requirements.
• Must have an understanding of security requirements and follow sponsor’s guidelines/procedures.
• Willing to learn and provide process improvement solutions/ideas.
• Collaborate with other support team members to ensure the necessary coverage is supported within 6:30 am to 4 pm timeframe, with flexibility if needed.
• The ability to move boxes up to 35 pounds may be required at times.
• This area requires coverage until 4pm each day.
• A bachelor degree and 5 years of experience of 12 years without a degree.
• Candidate resumes must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the duties of the specific position mentioned above and with the Sponsor.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.