Seaworthiness Assurance OfficerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 175545BR Date posted 02/11/2021 City Henderson Country Australia
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position will be based at Henderson WA
- Fast Paced dynamic work environment
The Operations Team is responsible for all activities associated with operational assessments, activity planning and sustainment assurance, asset management plans, annual work programs, operational performance measurement, maintenance assurance and seaworthiness compliance monitoring.
- Oversee maintenance, ensuring compliance with the approved maintenance management system and ensuring that maintenance activities are correctly conducted, certified and recorded.
- Review / Oversee key activity and status reports as required and ensure maintenance errors are effectively investigated and reported.
- Ensure maintenance personnel are authorised to perform maintenance activities based on the evaluation of qualifications, experience and the prescribed employment standard.
- Support the Commonwealth in engaging, planning, managing and controlling the Enterprise Operations through Enterprise partners across capability management, asset management and maintenance delivery.
- Liaison with the OPV Class Lifecycle Engineering Officer (CLEO) to coordinate OPV CLCM inputs into the OPV Seaworthiness assurance program; and
- Assist in the establishment of process and business to business rules between the CLCM and RMP to ensure activities are planned, conducted, reported, and completion data provided to meet OPV sustainment requirements within the OPV Asset Management program.
- Demonstrated ability to act as an advisor to a team with a focus on policy and strategy implementation.
- Ability to become actively involved in daily operations when required, to resolve complex problems.
- Experience contributing to operational plans that impact the achievement of results of the Function / Product Line.
- Previous experience working in a role with a focus on short-term operational plans. A tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline, with minimum Cert IV in a relevant technical discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in the electronics industry in either:
- maintenance or testing; or
- maintenance management.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the “Apply” button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.