Integrated Logistics EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 182041BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/10/2021 City Henderson Country Australia
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Position will be based at Henderson WA
- Fast Paced dynamic work environment
The Engineering Team is responsible for all activities associated with engineering assessments, maintenance and update/upgrade activity planning, defect analysis and engineering logistics support.
Your unique skills will see you providing essential advice to support the decisions made by key internal and external stakeholders; ensuring the Arafura Class Offshore Patrol Vessels are supported across the full life cycle. Supporting your team in the development and execution of multiple complex projects running in parallel, your new role involves direct engagement with peers, Australian Defence Force (‘ADF’) personnel, capability partners, technology support networks, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Undertaking analysis of Maintenance Tasks (MTA), Level of Repair (LORA), Training Needs (TNA) and Spares modelling.
- Performing the preparation and maintenance of project ILS plans, technical data/documentation, technical data lists, maintenance support plans and maintenance procedures
- Contribute to the development and maintain Asset Management Policy/Framework and Asset Management Plans
- Conducting ILS activities to ensure all technical, maintenance planning, training requirements and general support documentation is followed and remains compliant
- Contribute to the development of methodology, processes and tools, including the operations planning, and the management systems for maintenance, engineering, supply support, production and other technical and support elements
- 4 years of experience in a Support system/ILS Engineering and or Analyst role.
- Tertiary qualification in Support System/ILS Engineering or other Engineering disciplines, or Technical qualifications with equivalent experience
- Knowledge of ISO55000/55001 series standards
- Previous exposure to Defence acquisition projects desirable
- Ability to work in team environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the "Apply" button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.