Asset Management Project ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 185087BR Most Recent Date Posted 11/23/2021 City Henderson Country Australia
- Exciting opportunity supporting the newest Naval vessels.
- Position will be co-located with Defence at Henderson WA.
- Dynamic work environment with the ability to shape how Naval vessels are sustained.
For the functional systems allocated, the Asset Management Project Manager is accountable for proactive asset management of allocated OPV systems (Configurable Items), ensuring the supportability, reliability, and functional/operational performance of each system.
- Ensuring the Navy operating intent is met by the OPVSPO support intent for the System;
- Analysing, prioritising and progression of obsolescence, supportability, and reliability issues;
- Identification, treatment and reporting of risks and opportunities;
- Review and endorsement of engineering change independent assessments;
- Reviewing the effectiveness and implementation of inventory and maintenance optimisation strategies where required to improve safety and seaworthiness and/or to reduce cost of ownership;
- Capability forward planning across Upgrade, Update and Upkeep projects;
- Development and maintenance of the Activity Based Cost Model.
- Previous experience in a collaborative enterprise environment.
- Previous experience in Sustainment and Capability Lifecycle Management Programs.
- Previous experience managing diverse teams.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- A tertiary qualification (or equivalent experience) in a technical discipline.
- Experience in project management methodologies, including scope, schedule and risk management, proposal development, financial and commercial aspects.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking the "Apply" button below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.