Min $40K Sign-On Bonus - Principal Systems Engineer - Embedded Systems - Systems Integrity FocusBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 188748BR Most Recent Date Posted 09/22/2021 City Hanover State MD Country United States
Do you ever wonder what you can do to help stop it? Our extraordinary engineers in the Systems Integrity (SI) Team focus on delivering Security and Anti-Tamper solutions to our customers. One of the goals of is to make the military systems and weapons of the United States and our allies less vulnerable to cyber-attack and resistant to reverse engineering. (This is not a cyber-security IT position however an opportunity to work closely with engineers and customers thru the life cycle of a product)
Raytheon’s Systems Integrity team in Hanover, Maryland, is looking for highly skilled Engineers who can apply their technical knowledge and experience to system security engineering and program protection. Our key areas of focus in Cybersecurity and Anti-Tamper provide engineers the opportunity to address real threats and design vulnerabilities. Secure Systems Engineers (SSE) exhibit a high degree of creativity/ingenuity and are responsible for developing advanced embedded systems and security integrity solutions.
This position offers a minimum $40K Sign On Bonus
- Minimum of 8+ years of progressive technical (hands-on) experience related to Design and Development in (HW/SW) and/or Anti-Tamper and/or Cybersecurity and/or Software Assurance.
- Hands-on experience designing, implementing, testing, and fielding real-time Embedded solutions on Department of Defense (DoD) programs
- Protection Implementation Plan (PPIP)
- Experience designing, implementing and testing fielding real-time embedded solutions on Department of Defense (DoD) programs
- Ability to interact with customers
- Experience with defining requirements, solutions, trades, costs, implementation, system impacts, and effectiveness
- ACTIVE Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain additional program-level special clearances
- Experience with certification and accreditation of cryptographic, anti-tamper, and other security-related engineering products / systems (e.g. NSA Type I)
- Familiarity with cryptography, applied cryptography, and key managment
- Experience with Circuit Board Design, Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FGPA) and/or ASIC design
- Experience with multi-level security solutions
- Experience with commercial-off-the-shelf security technologies and trusted products
- Demonstrated working knowledge of secure systems technologies, methodologies, policies and guidelines.
- Experience with Critical Program Information (CPI) Identification and development of Program Knowledge of Program Protection Plan (PPP) required by DoDI 5000.02 and DoDI 5200.39
- Experience in Reverse Engineering (RE) of hardware, firmware, and/or software
- Experience in System Integrity, NSA Security design, or related field
- You’re helping keep America’s all-volunteer service members safe.
- Raytheon ranked #16 on LinkedIn’s Top Companies for 2021
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.