Inspection Technician IIBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01460600 Most Recent Date Posted 07/07/2021 City Hampton State New Hampshire Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HNH31: US030-Hampton, NH 94 Tide Mill Road , Hampton, NH, 03842 USA
Conducts inspections of products (parts, assemblies, raw materials, tooling, instruments, etc.) to validate compliance to design data requirements which include drawings, specifications, and contract requirements at predetermined steps in the manufacturing process using basic inspection methods and tools.
- Inspects a variety of units using measuring/inspection instruments (e.g. micrometers, gauges and calipers) with proper inspection techniques.
- Reads, interprets and utilizes Quality policies, procedures, blueprints and other documentation.
- Performs receiving, in-process, final inspection & 1st article approval of manufactured, assembled, and tested hardware and components.
- Operates computer systems to perform inspection tasks (e.g. EPICOR, JD Edwards, One World, Engineering Information System, labor charging).
- Verifies all work order documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Administers visual and physical inspections of units and subassemblies.
- Completes unit shakedowns (when required) to check for foreign objects, rattles and loose internal hardware.
- Completes First Article Inspection (FAI) forms to ensure compliance with requirements, while inspecting FAI units.
- Performs administrative tasks associated with files management.
- Conducts Preliminary Material Reviews (PMR) as needed.
- Assists with third party source inspection and/or FAI reviews.
- Performs other duties as necessary, requested, directed or assigned.
- HS diploma with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a HS diploma or GED, 4 years of relevant experience is required.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for this position.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms