ERP Specialist Intern (Summer 2022)Businesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01471869 Most Recent Date Posted 09/01/2021 City Hampton State New Hampshire Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HNH31: US030-Hampton, NH 94 Tide Mill Road , Hampton, NH, 03842 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions — whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you’ll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
The ERP Analyst acts as an intermediary between the business community and the technical community to assist emerging needs ranging from ERP documentation and testing activities. In addition, this role will be responsible for assisting ERP team on operational reporting
Hands on MS Office products will occur as a result of this experience. This role will actively engage ERP team members to design and develop back office reports.
- Assist ERP team in developing and standardizing a set of operational instructions
- Collaborate with the ERP team to develop KPI’s and develop vehicles to track and report.
- Assist ERP team member in documentation and support of incident and enhancement activities.
- Assist ERP team in the coordination of project activities as needed.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Strong technical aptitude with Microsoft Office and Collaboration tools
- Ability to interpret and or discuss technical information with a non-technical audience.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Project management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Successfully work collaboratively and with minimal supervision.
- Awareness and or experience with data privacy practices and laws.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Successful Job Performance:
- Competent to work with minimal supervision in a technical capacity on most phases of assigned projects
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms