Sr Industrial Security SpecialistBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 173467BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/19/2021 City Goleta State CA Country United States
In this role as Sr. Industrial Security Specialist the ideal candidate will have expertise in working in a SAP or SCI environment and will perform Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) duties. The candidate will collaborate routinely with all levels of program leadership to include Information Assurance, Program Managers, Contracts, Cost Account Managers and Government customer personnel.
The candidate will provide security guidance regarding program development/operations, assure compliance with applicable government and company regulations, develop, obtain approval for, and implement security policies and procedures specific to the program to include Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and CONOPs, participate in Self-Inspections and Government compliance inspections, initiate and complete Corrective Action Plans (CAP), prepare and develop DD254’s, conduct inquiries into security incidents, write reports, and make recommendations for corrective actions, review Assured File Transfers (AFTs) for proper classification/declassification prior to release, assist with security education as needed, provide security/classification guidance to program accessed personnel, represent security at program meetings, review CDRLs/SDRLs and other deliverables for proper marking and sanitization, participate in OPSEC planning/implementation, and resolve security issues as needed. Perform other duties as required in support of program goals.
- A minimum of a Secret clearance current within 6 years
- US Citizenship
- Must be able to obtain and maintain accesses as required by the program
- 4 + years of Program Security experience
- Working knowledge of the NISPOM, DoDM 5205.07, Volumes 1 – 4 SAP Security Manual, ICD 705, Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG), Ability to work extended hours in a fast-paced, deadline-driven office environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Secret Clearance required day 1 AND role requires access to US only data
- ACPSO/CPSO experience
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment when interfacing with internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- COMSEC experience
- Demonstrated strong working knowledge of Security disciplines
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently and be part of a team
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years directly related working experience or
- Master’s degree and 2 years of directly related working experience
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.173467
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.