Sr. Facilities Technician - Water TreatmentBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 184163BR Most Recent Date Posted 08/04/2021 City Goleta State CA Country United States
The Lead Facilities Technician is responsible for reliable and consistent operation of building systems for offices, labs, clean rooms, and support areas. Work includes operations within a semi-conductor wafer fab facility, as well as performing other routine maintenance and repair projects as needed for HVAC Mechanical Units, Boilers, Vacuum Pumps, High-Purity Water Distribution Systems and Wastewater Treatment Facilities.
Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on HVAC units, motors, pneumatic tools, and other facilities equipment; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
The Facilities Technicianposition is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Service and repair of environmental-control systems associated with mechanical systems.
- Perform other maintenance-related tasks, such as troubleshooting and maintaining pump systems, compressed air, vacuum systems, etc.
- Knowledge of water recycling plants and the maintenance involved with their operation.
- Knowledge of high-purity water distribution systems and their operation.
- Required to work in compliance with OSHA and Raytheon safety policies and procedures, as applicable, to ensure that safety is the highest priority in the workplace.
- Maintenance of cooling towers and the associated systems involved with their operation.
- Maintenance of boilers and associated systems involved with their operation.
- Proficiency in the maintenance of large custom and cleanroom air handlers.
- Understanding of heating and ventilation systems for cleanrooms, electronics labs, and environmental lab areas
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Familiarity with MS Office Business Suite applications.
- Ability to work from manuals, blueprints, drawings, layouts, wiring diagrams, or other specifications.
- Provide assistance to technicians/colleagues for various tasks as needed.
- Communicates professionally, both orally and in writing, with co-workers and customers as needed to relay information they need in order to be successful.
- Experience with building automation and control programs.
Required Education/ and Experience:
- This position typically requires a HS education and 8 years of Facilities Maintenance or other applicable industrial experience
• This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.