Sr Equipment Engineer IBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 178508BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Goleta State CA Country United States
Provide day-to-day Electromechanical Field Engineering support on a wide variety of semiconductor process equipment used in manufacturing and/or engineering. Duties include: Preventative Maintenance, Troubleshooting/Repair, Calibration, and Equipment Modifications. Diagnose equipment failures, and make necessary repairs in a timely manner. Interface with Production Operators, Engineers and Managers.
- At least 4 years of hands on experience in the maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of Semiconductor Manufacturing Process equipment or other Capital Equipment.
- Experience with equipment may include Vacuum Bake Systems, Sputter/Etch Systems, Evaporators, Reaction furnaces, Plasma Ashers, Cluster Tools, Probers, Lithography, and Bonders.
- Experience with electro/mechanical devices and PLC/computer-controlled systems.
- Must be able to communicate technical documentation effectively both verbally and written.
- Must be able to read Electrical Schematics and Mechanical Drawings.
- Capable of identifying and use of basic electronic test equipment and common hand/power tools.
- Must be able to work in clean room environment, and capable of lifting 28 lbs
- Possess a valid driver’s license and the ability to obtain a confidential clearance or have an existing confidential clearance.
- Must have good interpersonal skills; be dependable and able to follow through on multiple concurrent assignments.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Products, and working with computer operating systems.
- Knowledge of Thermocouple Gauges, RF Generators, Lasers, Probers, Bonders, Process Controllers, High Vacuum Process equipment such as Cryogenic pumps, Mechanical Pumps and Turbo Pumps, Pneumatics and Solenoid valves.
- Ability to write Maintenance and Calibration Procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in related Technical field (BSEE, BSME, BSEET, etc.) preferred and 4 years of prior relevant experience, or Associates Degree with 8 years of experience, or High School diploma with 12 years of experience.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.