Semiconductor Equipment Maintenance TechnicianBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 178510BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Goleta State CA Country United States
Raytheon Vision Systems is seeking a motivated professional Semiconductor Equipment Maintenance Technician, to provide on-site support at our Goleta and Lompoc, CA Operations. Provide broad-based technical field engineering support on a wide variety of semiconductor process equipment used in manufacturing and/or engineering. Duties to include: Perform Preventative Maintenance, Troubleshooting/Diagnostics, Calibration, Repair, Modify, and verify performance of Semiconductor process/production and test equipment. Must be able to work in a Team environment interacting with production and Engineering teams on a daily basis.
- At least 2 years of hands on experience in the maintenance troubleshoot and repair of process equipment
- Some experience with capital equipment manufacturing and test equipment
- Experience with electro/mechanical devices
- Must be able to communicate technical documentation effectively both written and verbally
- Must be able to read schematics, engineering and technical drawings
- Capable of identifying and use basic electronic test equipment and common hand/power tools.
- Must be able to work in clean room environment, and capable of lifting 28 lbs
- Possess a valid driver’s license and the ability to obtain a confidential or secret clearance or have an existing confidential/secret clearance.
- Must have good interpersonal skills; be dependable and able to follow through on multiple concurrent assignments.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, and working with computer operating systems for daily input.
- At least 2 years of hands on experience in the maintenance troubleshoot and repair of semiconductor process equipment
- Experience in the Production equipment support of Probers, High Vacuum Process equipment, Cryogenics, Cryo Compressors, Turbo pumps, Mechanical Pumps, Helium Leak Detectors, Track Coaters/Developers, Temperature controllers, Thermocouples, plasma ashers, basic Troubleshooting techniques. .
- Adherence to environmental health & safety programs including electrical safety, gas safety, hazardous materials, material handling and lifting.
- Associate of Applied Science in Electronics or equivalent experience
- Technical military training
Bachelor’s degree in related technical field preferred and 2 years of prior relevant experience, or Associates Degree with 6 years of experience, or High School diploma with 10 years of experience.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.