Program Chief Engineer (PCE) - Electronic Warfare Systems/Self Protect Systems/Emerging Programs (EWS/SPS/EP)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Top Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 171402BR Date posted 12/02/2020 City Goleta State CA Country United States
- The Program Chief Engineer is the single engineering leadership point of contact and is responsible for the engineering execution of an entire program, overseeing all technical, schedule, and financial aspects.
- Establish and manage a program vision, strategy and goals to align the Program with the Customer and facilitate conflict resolution.
- Ensure technical integrity and engineering execution across all IPTs, CPTs, and disciplines within the Program.
- Primary program technical POC with the customer senior technical counterparts.
- Authority to manage all program engineering related activities across the program. Authority over and direct management of the lead engineers to ensure that the overall system design is optimized to meet the required performance within the project constraints (cost and schedule), and production efforts execute as planned.
- Minimum of 12 years of mixed experience in airborne and electronic warfare (Electronic Support & Electronic Attack) systems design, use-case development and operational analysis, integration and test, and system qualification.
- Demonstrated prior success as Lead Design Engineer, Lead Systems Engineer, Program Chief Engineer or Integrated Product Team Lead.
- Demonstrated prior success as Technical Lead on major proposals, and ability to brief internally and externally at the senior executive level.
- Ability to independently interact and lead engagement with senior customers.
- Strong systems and design engineering experience, with demonstrated ability to establish a strong technical baseline with disciplined change management, while operating in a rapid development environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead across a highly multi-disciplinary role, requiring experience across all design engineering disciplines, technical supplier management, business development, and program leadership.
- Active and in-scope Top Secret US security clearance as of Day 1 of employment. Candidate must also be 5-year current on their security re-investigation.
- Factory establishment and production experience.
- Design experience with the Electronic Support (ES), Radar Warning Receivers (RWR), and Electronic Attack (EA) systems, or other Electronic Warfare systems of similar complexity.
- Capture Management and Program Management leadership experience.
Bachelor's Degree in Math, Physics, or Engineering or related technical major; STEM degree.
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.171402
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.