Production Specialist SeniorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 178108BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Goleta State CA Country United States
You will be heavily engaged in production metrics and process metrology including data processing and data-base entry. Participation in cross training activities is required. Need to have a basic understanding of the technical aspects associated with your assigned process and ability to work with process engineering to resolve production issues.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in related field (see below).
- Direct experience with high tech manufacturing such as semiconductors, micro-electronics or medical
- Direct experience with safe handling of process chemicals such as acids and solvents
- Experience with common tools and tooling for high tech fabrication and assembly to achieve measurement and dimensional targets
- Experience working in a schedule and cost driven production or construction environment
- Experience reading and following detailed equipment operating and product process specific instructions.
- Experience utilizing electronic data capture and MS Office products
- Experience following written work instructions
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to summarize accomplishments in a concise data driven format
- Flexibility to work overtime or weekends to meet the factory’s needs
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Experience with ISO compliance and electronic WIP tracking, databases
- Experience with automated processing equipment, chemicals and hazardous materials.
- Experience with wafer polishing processes
- Experience working in a cleanroom environment.
- Experience with handling of fragile materials and small delicate hardware
- Understanding of high accuracy measurements and characterization of semiconductor materials utilizing standard metrology such as FTIR and defect analysis.
- Experience performing and documenting equipment maintenance and weekly SPC activities
High School Graduate or GED
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.