Principal Proposal AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Job ID 171897BR Date posted 11/20/2020 City Goleta State CA Country United States
The Proposal Analyst - Plans and schedules proposal efforts. Compiles cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with request for proposal (RFP) specifications. Coordinates the collection and accumulation of cost, scheduling, and performance elements from functional departments. Researches and analyzes historical data, develops cost models to support proposal efforts. Coordinates activities and participates in fact-finding meetings. Participates in should-cost and pricing reviews with management and customer representatives. Participates as a member of the contract negotiating team. Serves as credible POC for questions regarding E&P to affected/interested parties (e.g., Business Stakeholder, Financial Key team members, Program Organization, etc.) Ensure that all applicable parties (e.g. Engineering, Subcontracts, program management and other E&P colleagues)
collaborate toward accurate, current and complete proposal submissions. Relationship developing is key for this role. You will work in frequent collaboration with others.
- Ability to plan, implement, and deliver winning cost proposals.
- Capable of influencing Senior Stakeholders, Proposal Key team members, and Proposal Teams to ensure proposals are current, accurate, complete, and reasonable.
- Ability to assist others in ascertaining the opportunity assessment of new proposal efforts by creating thorough competitor assessments, and a thorough understanding of the NBI budget, Win Strategy, Price to Win, Cost Strategy and ROI Analysis
- Demonstrate strategic guidance by ensuring that proposal efforts align with RTN and business unit’s long-term plan and near-term financial goals
- Ability to create accurate ROM estimates for organization “What if” analysis
- Ability to ensure that relevant cost and pricing information (e.g., risks and opportunities, investments, and assumptions) are well communicated, such that the program implementation and financial outcome expectations are understood in order for a smooth transition to Gate 5
- You are committed to excellence
- Excellent knowledge and ability to Lead complex cost proposals. Lead or support price to win analysis and recommendations.
- Experienced in Company Pricing System (ACES)
- Active Security Clearance
- 6 years experience with Bachelors’ degree in Finance, Math, Economics or related/applicable field
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.