Mgr III Systems AdministrationBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 175645BR Most Recent Date Posted 05/04/2021 City Goleta State CA Country United States
• Minimum 10 years IT or Cyber Security experience. A Master’s degree may substitute for 2 years of experience, a PhD may substitute for 4 years of experience.
• Demonstrate IT Technical experience in supporting either end user services, server services, or both
• Experience in a team lead role
• Good interpersonal and leadership skills are also desired to effectively guide projects and the team members
• Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance
• Knowledge of Project Management tools and processes.
• Security+ certification or equivalent within the first 6 months
• Direct Project Management experience using Agile techniques
• IT Operations including procedures, metrics, service desk, etc.
• Completion of Raytheon Front Line Leadership Training or equivalent
• ITIL Foundations certificate and experience executing ITIL principles including Availability management and general operations
• Technical certificate(s) in the areas of Operating Systems, Networking, Storage, Database, Security (Security+, CISSP, CISSM)
Required Education (including Major): Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Computer Science, or Business related degree preferred. Other degrees considered with commensurate related IT experience.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.175645
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.