Mgr III Industrial SecurityBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Top Secret - Current Relocation eligible No Job ID 163973BR Date posted 06/30/2020 City Goleta State CA Country United States
Critical Behaviors: Intellectual functioning Behaviors: This Manager III position will need to possess advanced critical thinking and analytical skills. Though many aspects of the position are prescribed, others are not. The ideal candidate will be required to evaluate and anticipate future consequences of security decisions made in concert with program objectives. This position will simultaneously require long-term strategic thinking and near-term practical execution.
Work Related Behaviors: This position requires not only technical and managerial skills, but will also require a diligent, confident and results oriented work ethic. The candidate will need to move with high energy, maintain a high level of persistence, and act in a timely manner consistent with the needs of the organization. This individual must be able to be effective under pressure and cope well with complex and vague situations. This management position requires a mature, disciplined individual that can live up to the tangible and intangible responsibilities inherent in the composite organization.
Interpersonal and Social Behaviors:The candidate must participate with confidence in all phases of program execution; proposal though test. The ideal candidate will be controlled, poised, and tactful in stressful situations paying special attention to what others are saying and what they mean.
- 10 years of experience in implementing program security requirements.
- Previous supervisory and/or manager experience with direct reports.
- Experience and knowledge of NISPOM, DoD Manual 5205.07 volumes 1- 4, Joint Special Access
Program Implementation Guide (JSIG), Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) manuals and other
applicable Government directives.
- Experience leading large organizations with large customer complexities.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Ability to collaborate across multiple organization levels (i.e. Sr. Executives to Individual Contributors).
- Ability to operate in a matrix-type environment.
- Knowledgeable of Cyber-security requirements.
- Experience with Microsoft Project (MSP) and other Program Management Tools.
- Ability to operate in SharePoint and other collaborative electronic environments.
- Bachelor's degree required Major: Business Management, Security Management.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.