Manager III-Program ManagementBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 176240BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/13/2021 City Goleta State CA Country United States
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
•10+ years of direct work experience in program management, systems engineering, or related military experience
• Minimum 5 years’ experience successfully managing technology development programs and Engineering and Development Program
• Excellent understanding of military electronics products, systems, and concepts of operations
• Experience developing new business capture activities and winning new business in a enthusiastic environment
• IMS and EVMS implementation and execution, to include meeting EAC requirements
• Ability to monitor, interact and course correct technical teams to support customer goals
• Experience developing systems development and/or design programs within the last three years
• Must be able to travel between Raytheon sites and visit customer locations in support of business execution and growth requirements
• Thorough knowledge of USG product fielding requirements
• Good communication skills
• Must be a self-starter
• Ability to multi-task, address multiple issues and set priorities
• Must be reliable organized, flexible and detail oriented.
• Thorough business sense to proactively identify and resolve problems and issues quickly and efficiently
• Knowledge of complex IF contract types
• Experience in EW Systems
• Effective written, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Proficiency with MS Office including MS Project
Required Education (including Major): •Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Math, Science or a related discipline (Master’s Degree in a technical field or MBA is desired)
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.