I&T RF Systems EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 167804BR Date posted 09/05/2020 City Goleta State CA Country United States
Raytheon Electronic Warfare (EW) Systems Engineering has an immediate opportunity for an experienced systems engineer with EW experience. include design and verification to mature revolutionary EW in our Advanced Concepts and Technology (ACT) group to meet the warfighter’s evolving . Work in multi-disciplinary teams and find fulfillment solving problems with elegant, high-performance .
We and teamwork, , integrity, and continuous improvement. Employees at Raytheon receive an industry-leading benefits package to include paid time off, employer 401k contributions and 401k matching, insurance options, parental leave, tuition reimbursement and advanced degree programs, and more.
Electronic Warfare Capabilities
Electronic Warfare Jobs
• Test EW Subsystems for performance related to identification and countermeasures analysis.
• the subsystem requirements for testing and design requirements related to analysis using a requirements system.
• Apply integration and test skills on current development test fixtures.
• the integration and test of classified and unclassified EW subsystems.
• Experience with Digital Design of FPGAs and/or ASICs.
• Apply knowledge of commercial resources such as Xilinx, , or Altera.
• with technical and multi-disciplinary teams in the design and development of RF modules and subsystems.
• Generate technical material for submission and/or briefing to senior engineering and .
• in business pursuits by assisting with the development of technical and cost volumes.
• Minimum 4 related engineering experience.
• Experience in one or more areas of the systems engineering development lifecycle.
• Ability to apply mathematical concepts and engineering to technical problems.
• Perform data analysis and generate results for in a report and/or presentation format.
• Good verbal skills with ability to present data and explain results to and .
• Thorough working knowledge of signals analysis and troubleshooting using standard lab equipment (Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, and Signal Generators).
• U.S. Citizenship status is as this position an U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
• U.S. Citizenship and ability to access to US only data systems.
- Electronic Warfare knowledge and experience.
- Experience with trouble-shooting and root-cause-corrective action analysis of systems.
- Experience generating and presenting technical material.
- Working knowledge of software/firmware development embedded on target hardware.
- Experience with EW/RF/Microwave Systems design and development.
- Proven expertise in programming with MATLAB/Simulink.
- Ability to work independently and develops approaches to technically challenging problems.
- Minimum 4 years of related system engineering experience.
- Strong background and experience with RF HW component level design, development and test.
- Experience with Digital Design of FPGAs and/or ASICs.
Required Education (including major):
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline.
Desired Education (including major):
- Master’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline.
Become a part of a growing department with 100 engineers supporting 2 mission areas across 5 national locations. Continue to advance in your career with our established career roadmap where you can function as a key individual contributor or technical lead of one of our products. With over 50 active programs, there are multiple opportunities for hands-on integration and test of our products, design and development of subsystem architectures and algorithm development of EW capabilities in signal identification and technique generation.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.