Contracts ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 178584BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/08/2021 City Goleta State CA Country United States
Successful candidate will be required to 1) have knowledge of contracts issues and terms and conditions, 2) be responsible for providing guidance to the program teams, 3) communicate effectively with internal and external customer to influence decision-making, and 4) drive initiatives to help achieve business goals.
Contracts support in this business area requires frequent interaction with key customers. Successful candidate must be an effective communicator who is able to influence internal and external customers.
The successful candidate will 1) proactively engage with program teams and customers to ensure program success in meeting requirements (including cost, funding, schedule, and deliverables), and 2) use business acumen and program knowledge to understand program performance, provide guidance, and influence outcomes to achieve desired results. This role requires the skill to recognize contractual issues early in program performance, implement solutions, and carry actions through to completion, while exercising good judgment with minimal supervision.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional contracts or related experience
- Extensive experience with DOD Prime and Subcontracts
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), and the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS), and equivalent U.S. Government regulations
- Experience in change management, requests for equitable adjustments (REAs), engineering change proposals (ECPs), dispute resolution and negotiations,
- Experience in various contract types including internal business transactions
- Ability to interpret and comply with company policies and procedures
- Good analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of proficient with MS Office applications
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to problem solve, develop solutions, and support the business leaders in achieving financial and performance goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of Raytheon Intelligence and Space products and technologies to include EO/IR Systems.
- Active Secret Clearance
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Finance, or related emphasis
- Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) or equivalent certification
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.