Logistics Engineering SpecialistBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 175440BR Date posted 02/15/2021 City Garden Island Country Australia
- Leading Defence Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Permanent position
Reporting to the Integrated Logistics Support Manager, the Logistics Engineering Specialist performs a variety of engineering analysis and modelling tasks relating to the reliability, maintainability, and availability for the requirements, development, verification, production and in-service support of systems, products and components.
- Perform a variety of modelling and analysis that relates to (but is not limited to) the reliability, maintainability, and availability of systems, products, and components.
- Develop and review associated logistics support plans and deliverables in accordance with the company’s plans, procedures, and policies.
- Assess, monitor, and report on support progress for assigned activities, and ensure any logistics support issues are advised to relevant persons / parties.
- Prepare and present modelling and analysis findings, providing recommendations where required.
- Contribute to the development of methodology, processes, and tools, including the operations planning and the management systems for maintenance, engineering, supply support, production, and other technical and support elements.
- Provide design input to the logistics database records, and assist in the development and enhancement of the tools, standards, guidelines and procedures to ensure relevance in meeting the company’s requirements.
- Relevant degree qualification in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, or equivalent experience with a minimum of two (2) years prior relevant experience.
- Previous exposure to product life-cycle and system performance metrics and practical knowledge of integrated logistics support.
- Experience in or with the following would be looked upon favourably:
- Logistics operations experience in both acquisition and in-service support phases of a major program.
- Development of process and documentation of procedures.
- Experience in a Defence technology related industry is highly desirable.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career click the “Apply” button now or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.