Integrated Logistics Support EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 - Current Relocation eligible No Job ID 154710BR Date posted 01/10/2020
- Join a highly-respected Australian company and global leader in innovation and technology;
- Grow your skills in a dynamic new role applying systems, engineering and project management;
- Work with a great team and enjoy free on-site parking located at STIRLING & HENDERSON, WA.
To be successful in this role you will need the ability to develop and execute multiple complex projects in parallel, while working closely with multiple key internal stakeholders on a day-to-day basis to ensure that customer outcomes are being achieved. This is a challenging and rewarding role in support of Australia’s Submarine Capability. Working in a friendly team, to meet the needs of our customer - the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) Submarine Force, your role involves direct engagement with peers, Australian Defence Force personnel, capability partners, Technology Support Network colleagues, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Integrated Logistics Support and Logistics Support Analysis of models associated with deliverables such as Reliability Centered Maintenance, Support & Test Equipment, Personnel & Facility Requirements,
- Life Cycle Cost Modelling & Analysis.
- Development of Combat System logistics deliverables for the Mission and Support systems; supporting both Capability Upgrade (Acquisition) and Capability Update (Sustainment),
- Reliability, Maintainability & Availability monitoring and modelling,
- Development and review of Integrated Logistics Support plans and deliverables.
- Minimum of 4 years proven experience in acquisition and sustainment environments over a broad range of functions, coupled with experience in the introduction of new technologies/methods.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering or Supply Chain Management (or relevant equivalent training coupled with experience).
- Understanding and wide application of technical theories and concepts in the field of support systems modelling and analysis and sustainment systems in business operations; coupled with a good understanding of related disciplines including systems engineering, maintenance and supply chain systems.
- Working knowledge of Logistics Support Analysis and sustainment software packages; coupled with experience in Project Management.
- Ability to develop technical solutions to a wide range of problems where the solutions are creative, thorough and practicable - aligned with our organisational objectives.
If you are looking for a fast-paced and rewarding career opportunity, click the “Apply” button now or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org 154710
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.