HR AdvisorBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 - Current Relocation eligible No Job ID 165974BR Date posted 08/03/2020
- Join a highly-respected Australian company and global leader in innovation and technology;
- Opportunity for an operational HR partner working in collaborative and friendly team culture;
- Work with a great team and enjoy free on-site parking with offices easily accessible in Henderson, WA.
Partnering with the WA management team, you will work collaboratively to facilitate business objectives, while maintaining the integrity, objectivity and responsibility of your role as an HR professional. Taking a proactive approach, you engage with people at all levels. Understanding the bigger picture and with sound commercial acumen, your role as an advisor will support local leaders and supervisors by providing information and sound counsel to facilitate good decision-making.
- Provide accurate and appropriate HR advice to support employee relations activities, including performance management;
- Undertake end to end recruitment, including induction and on-boarding activities across the Collins Program;
- HR administration, including processing accurate and timely employee transactions;
- Implement HR policies and procedures; including information updates, advice and guidance for managers;
- Support leaders to meet the HR calendar, including annual reviews and employee/team development activities.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related discipline, coupled with a minimum 3 years’ experience as an HR generalist/advisor.
- Proven ability to engage, influence and build strong working relationships with key stakeholders and employees.
- Strong organisational and communication skills. Punctual and reliable; productive in an autonomous environment.
- Sound knowledge of legislative frameworks – employment law, EHS, diversity and equality in the workplace.
- This position will require availability to periodically travel to and work from the HMAS Stirling (Rockingham) site.
If you are looking for a fast-paced and rewarding career opportunity, click the “Apply” button now or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.