Expressions of Interest - Engineering SpecialistsBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 - Current Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 176412BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/29/2021 City Garden Island Country Australia
- Join a highly respected global company and world leader in innovation and technology;
- Offering challenging and rewarding opportunities in support of Australia’s defence capability;
- Roles based in Perth, WA, with free on-site parking.
Raytheon Australia is entering an exciting new phase of technology and innovation, with new opportunities for Engineering professionals who are interested in unique roles in a great team environment. Working proactively and in collaboration with functional teams and defence force specialists, you will have the opportunity to engage directly with RAN personnel, as you provide the vital support necessary to maintain our Collins Class Submarines.
In your new role with the Raytheon Australia team, a background in Naval or Military electronics technology, hardware and systems will be highly advantageous.
On offer are interesting opportunities for:
- Systems Engineers – Varying levels;
- Senior Systems Engineer – Engineering Authority; and
- Engineering/Technical Officers.
- Systems Engineers - Tertiary Engineering qualification in a relevant engineering discipline;
- Experience in Systems Engineering involving one or more of the following: requirements definition, requirements management, architecture, analysis, design, verification and validation;
- Recognised or eligible Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng);
- Exposure to and understanding of the Defence acquisition and sustainment environment;
- Ability to deliver completed work outcomes in a collaborative environment, consistent with project requirements and to required schedule.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career hit the "apply" button or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.