Engineering Officer - Combat SystemsBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 181718BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/09/2021 City Garden Island Country Australia
- Exciting new role for a large defence contract
- Permanent position
- Based in Garden Island NSW
The Hobart Class DGGs are the newest and most advanced warships in the Royal Australian Navy. The Engineering Officer – Combat Systems will have responsibility for implementation of engineering changes and support to investigations and URDEFS under the DDG CSI Transition Support Period Contract. Working within our inclusive culture, you will have the opportunity to conduct a range of engineering activities such as design, production, implementation and verification support of program engineering activities.
- Provide hands on support for implementation of engineering activities on ships and shore facilities
- Provide Configuration Management assistance to the Engineering Team
- Support high level production build, kitting and test activities, on-board/on-site implementation and verification activities
- Support engineering investigations and URDEFS
- Developing technical instructions
- Certificate III in Engineering
- (Essential) Experience with combat systems support or upgrades
- Experience with production / high level assembly
- Experience with Configuration Management tools (CMT-U)
- Applicants must be eligible to obtain and maintain a Defence Security Clearance up to Negative Vet 1 (NV1) level.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.