Engineering ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 - Current Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 181973BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/10/2021 City Garden Island Country Australia
- Join a highly respected Australian company and global leader
- Grow your skills in a dynamic new role
- Great team environment and free on-site parking located at Stirling & Henderson
To be successful in this role, you will need the ability to manage a cross project Engineering Team that provides resources and services in support of multiple complex projects in parallel, whilst working closely with multiple key internal stakeholders on a day-to-day basis to ensure that customer outcomes are being achieved. This is a challenging and rewarding role in support of Australia’s Submarine Capability. Working in a friendly team, to meet the needs of our customer - the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) Submarine Force, your role involves direct engagement with peers, Australian Defence Force personnel, capability partners, sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Managing Engineering Team operations, phasing and tasking in support of the Project needs.
- Providing process guidance, standards, technical management and engineering direction to Team Leads across multiple domains (Systems, Hardware, Software, ILS, Specialty).
- Support the Engineering Team work force recruitment, retention, training, and career development.
- Working with the Technical Director on overall standards and processes.
- Working with the Program Managers and Project Leads on resource needs and project planning.
- Participating in systems design reviews and audits.
- Relevant degree qualification in either Electrical/Electronics/Software Engineering with at least 8 years’ experience
- Experience in the design, development, delivery and integration of complex military electronic system in defence domains
- Demonstrable experience working at a Senior Engineer level managing teams of engineers within a complex / high technical risk military systems integration program.
- Familiarity with Systems Engineering life cycle, process and Tools,
- Ability to obtain and maintain a defence security clearance. Eligibility can be found at http://www.defence.gov.au/agsva.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission now by clicking on the “Apply” button below or contact us at Careers@raytheon.com.au181973
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.