CSI Integrated Logistics Support ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 175441BR Date posted 02/15/2021 City Garden Island Country Australia
- Exciting new role for a large defence contract
- Tailored career and development opportunities
- Permanent position
Working within our inclusive culture you will have the opportunity to conduct a range of ILS activities related to the Upkeep and Update of the DDG Combat System including the ship fitted Mission System and shore based Support System. You will provide innovative technical solutions to a range of unusual and complex problems in support of the DDG CSI Transition Support Period program.
- Manage and lead the DDG CSI program ILS personnel and delivery program.
- Conduct of ILS activities to support the on-going delivery of CSI support services.
- Update and modification of Combat Systems (CS) Support system elements due to Engineering Change activities.
- Management of obsolescence register and supportability assessments including subcontractors in the TSN.
- Maintenance of technical information library and identification and raising of Request for Problem Resolutions (RPRs).Update technical information including Australian Books of Reference (ABRs), Standard Activities (SAs), Technical Maintenance Plans (TMPs) and Technical Directives.
- Recognised Tertiary Qualification in Engineering, Science or Integrated Logistics Support or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated experience within a Defence Integrated Logistics Support environment.
- Successful experience in planning and delivery of significant Defence acquisition and/or sustainment program scopes.
- Training and knowledge of Reliability, Availability and Maintainability techniques.
- Experience with the conduct of Logistics Support Analysis (LSA), Life Cycle Costing and Obsolescence Management techniques.
- Proven experience leading personnel to achieve delivery of program/deliverables.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career click the “Apply” button now or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.