Contracts ManagerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Base Line Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 175954BR Date posted 02/19/2021 City Garden Island Country Australia
- Dynamic work environment
- Leading Defence Contractor
- Great benefits and career opportunities
The successful applicant will need to be actively engaged with key stakeholders from across the business to deliver a full range of commercial solutions to achieve positive outcomes for the program, the company, our partners and our customers.
- Commercial advice and the development of commercial solutions to achieve stakeholder objectives within a compliance framework.
- Draft, review and negotiate complex commercial agreements, working with key stakeholders to ensure that all requirements and risks are addressed.
- Contribute to bid and proposal activities, as required, including the preparation of commercial elements of bids and proposals and participation in management reviews.
- Provide interpretation and advice on customer procurement policy and regulations, company policy, and contract requirements (including terms and conditions), to stakeholders to inform decision-making.
- Serve as a point of contact for customer and supplier interfaces with the company during all phases of contract performance and the program life-cycle.
- A Degree in Business, Commerce or Law, with a minimum of 8 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated experience in commercial management, including contract management, negotiations, supplier management and customer engagement.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and maintenance of positive customer/partner relationships.
- A self-motivated team player who is able to work independently with limited oversight.
- An ability to influence parties at an operational level to achieve objectives within a compliance framework.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.