Continuous Improvement AnalystBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Negative Vetting 1 Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 181717BR Most Recent Date Posted 06/10/2021 City Garden Island Country Australia
- Leading Defense Contractor committed to driving strategic growth
- Tailored career & development opportunities
- Full time permanent role based at Garden Island, Sydney NSW
This role is a key part of our drive to continually improve processes and compliance within the team and across the program stakeholders.
- Assist in establishing, reviewing and implementing processes (including business-to-business) by facilitating workshops to agree responsibilities of all stakeholders, develop flow diagrams, establish definitions, and then document and release the processes.
- Establish and implement processes that allows data collection to support status against key performance indicators, interrogation to determine potential issues and determination and implement process flows, where required.
- Work jointly with the DDG CSI Quality Manager and other project functional managers to drive Continuous Improvements to Management System, and Operational Processes and Tools, using the data and trend analysis.
- Establish and implement mitigation strategies to overcome potential problems, where analysis is demonstrating an unfavourable outcome. The strategies must be targeted to proactively minimise potential problems with meeting commitments.
- Promote and develop a continuous improvement culture across the program, including facilitating training and workshops to drive change.
- Carryout value stream mapping to define “As-Is Analysis” and the transition to future state.
- Degree in Project Management or equivalent experience
- Ability to meet requirements for Raytheon Six Sigma Principal Specialist or equivalent Lean / Six Sigma qualification.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Data Collection, Root Cause Analysis, Report Writing and understanding of Business - 2- Business processes
- Experienced in Process Improvement methodologies such as Kaizen facilitation
- Strong oral, written, listening and interpersonal skills that enable effective communication at all levels
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career access your next mission by clicking the "Apply" button below or contact us at email@example.com
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.