Sr Electrical Engineer IBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 177349BR Most Recent Date Posted 05/06/2021 City Fullerton State CA Country United States
We offer great benefits that include medical, dental, vision, 401K match, flexible work schedule - just to name a few. Click here to view a brief video and learn more:
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) is seeking an Senior Electrical Engineer to contribute to the requirements for procurement, design, document, test, and integration of servers and racks for engineering and production use. The effective candidate will possess technical ability in the development, design, and test verification capabilities. The candidate will also possess expertise in the developing of test specifications for equipment under test and troubleshooting the associated equipment under test. The role requires frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, concepts and techniques. Candidates are expected to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity, working under general supervision. Effective candidates should expect to be immersed in a dynamic, team-based, and challenging technical environment where an team member with ability and initiative can stand out and thrive. Occasional travel (10% to 15%) could be required.
• Minimum 4+ years of electronics experience w/strong analog and digital technical background.
• Experience testing analog, digital and RF circuitry and a demonstrated knowledge of PC-based testing & design simulation
• Demonstrated ability and willingness to use analytical tools to analyze and simulate hardware testing methods prior to program implementation
• Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and apply decision making skills with minimal supervision
• Familiar with Digital, Analog and RF Instrumentation (Oscilloscope, DMM, Counter, Network Analyzer, Signal Generator, Spectrum Analyzer, Power Meter)
• Familiarity with HW/SW Integration & Test Process and Procedures
• Basic MS Office skills (advanced MS Excel Programming)
• Basic Visio skills for electronic schematic development for test fixtures.
• Ability to work in a process oriented organization
• Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance and US Citizenship required.
• Ability to provide trouble shooting, technical support and subject matter expertise to Manufacturing and Depot Operations Technicians and Electrical Mechanical Assemblers.
• Some travel required
• Prior experience in Assembly and Test Planning.
• Excellent problem solving skills with ability to proactively identify alternate solutions to overcome difficult technical challenges.
• Ability to prepare test related documentation with minimal revision and review.
• Programming experience with C++ / C Basic, LabVIEW
• Experience using ProE/Creo Schematic for electrical design
Required Education (including Major):
Requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math (STEM), or related STEM degree program with emphasis in Electrical Engineering and 4+ years of related test experience.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.