Principal Program Analyst- Remote opportunity!Businesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Job ID 166200BR Date posted 08/21/2020 City Nationwide State Fullerton Country CA
The Land Warfare and Air Defense (LW&AD) team is seeking a highly motivated finance professional to join the Battlefield Radar (BFR) Product Area as a Principle Analyst.
The AN/MPQ-64 Sentinel Radar provides persistent air surveillance and fire control quality data through command and control systems to defeat Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), cruise missiles and fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft threats. The Sentinel Radar is currently sold to the US Army, with a foreign variant sold to numerous international customers with the base expanding over the five year portfolio.
As a Sentinel Program Analyst, the selected individual will lead the management of cost control, EVMS compliance, financial forecasting, and overall financial execution of BFR programs. Additional financial responsibilities include development and review of EACs as well as development and support of AOP/Five Year Planning activities. This position represents a key role within Program Leadership Team, with responsibility to lead and influence various IDS and IOT Execution Teams.
The selected candidate must be able to work under deadlines and constraints as well as have the ability to multitask across a variety of tasks and work with all levels of the organization. This position requires the ability to provide top level program planning and control guidance as well as the ability to summarize, package, and present information to all levels of management as well as execute hands on with a very lean finance team.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Implementation and Maintenance of Earned Value Management
- Provide monthly variance and data analysis
- Develop and support Quarterly Estimate-at-Completion (EAC) / monthly Latest Revised Estimate (LRE) development
- Establish and maintain program logs (MR,UB, BCRs, etc.)
- Provide financial guidance to Program Managers, IPT leads, and Cost Account Managers (CAMs)
- Provide cost, schedule, financial analysis/reporting, funding planning, maintenance and reporting utilizing standard company tools and processes
- Knowledge of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) concepts, systems, and processes
- Review financial reports, presentations, and proposals for accuracy and completeness
- Ability to ensure adequate financial controls that provide a balance between finance goals and operational goals
·6 years applicable work experience in Finance or related field
·Program Controls experience
·Experience at a Lead Level with Earned Value Management Principles and Processes or similar systems
·Experience using PMX to generate BCR’s / SWA’s / VAR’s/ Prism (Material)
·Experience overseeing Fixed Price Programs ·Experience on projects and programs with significant IOT content
·Experience with current DoD regulations associated with FAR/DFARS/TINA/CAS ·Hands-On experience with SAP EV / PMX Toolset
·Ability to multi task and work on several different program issues concurrently
·Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management both verbally and in written form
·Inquisitive (and acts on it) with strong analytical and mathematical skills ·Strong self-initiative
This position can be fully remote at the discretion of the hiring manager.
·BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics,
Business Management or related business field.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.