NASAMS Senior Financial Analyst - Remote OpportunityBusinesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Job ID 167876BR Date posted 09/21/2020 City Fullerton State CA Country United States
The Land Warfare and Air Defense (LW&AD) team is seeking a highly motivated finance professional to join the Battlefield Radar (BFR) Product Area as a Senior Analyst. This position can be fully remote at the discretion of the hiring manager.
The AN/MPQ-64 Sentinel Radar provides persistent air surveillance and fire control quality data through command and control systems to defeat Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS), cruise missiles and fixed- and rotary-wing aircraft threats. The Sentinel Radar is currently sold to the US Army, with a foreign variant sold to numerous international customers with the base expanding over the five year portfolio.
The candidate will work independently as well as partner cross-functionally across the product line and with Business Operations finance, Global Supply Chain (GSCM), and others in a fast-paced environment while executing similar scope on multiple programs. The analyst will be financially responsible for various aspects of financial controls, including:
- Quarterly EAC reviews, by individual program & product line summaries
- Trend analysis for spend rates & EVMS Metrics at a product line
- Process Baseline Change Requests (BCRs) as needed
- Manpower planning
- Support proposal activities & pricing exercises
- Financial responsibility for IPT (Integrated Product Team) & NRE (Non-Recurring) efforts across the portfolio
- Various ad hoc exercises
- 4+ years of professional experience in a related role
- Professional experience with Microsoft Office applications (Excel/PowerPoint/Access)
- Excellent communication, organization, and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail, quality, and accuracy
- Independent, motivated, and able to collaborate across the organization
- Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- APEX/SAP/PRISM knowledge and experience
- Experience with Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS), including program controls or Operations Finance
- Understanding of Raytheon financial and accounting policies and procedures
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field of study.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.