Principal Systems EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 165973BR Date posted 08/02/2020 City Ft. Wayne State IN Country United States
The SE center ensures that customer needs are met by providing foundational EW capabilities throughout the entire system life cycle. For all programs, this includes establishment of a well-defined technical baseline, distinct system architectures, clear system requirements, thorough integration and test plans, and robust verification and validation. The SE team works in partnership with the Software & Hardware design centers to ensure a cohesive and compliant solution baseline is not only established, but managed throughout the contract period of performance.
**Position requires US Citizenship as candidate will be required to have a US Security Clearance day one of employment**
- Minimum 8 years related battle or spectrum management and software systems architecture experience
- Knowledge of RF spectrum management principles and system- and subsystem-level analysis employing modeling & simulation tools and methodologies
- Experience in modeling and simulation of battle or spectrum management software systems
- Experience in requirements development, flow, traceability, and allocation, functional analysis & decomposition, and system architecture in an agile development environment
- Experience communicating and presenting system design details or system test results
- Demonstrated analytical skills, strong written and verbal communication capability
- Experience in performing test and data analysis on battle or spectrum management systems
- Works independently
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Demonstrated ability to plan, schedule and manage engineering workloads and budgets
- Demonstrated ability to track system performance while balancing program risks and opportunities
- Development and submitting technical publications and/or patents
- Experience leading day-to-day operation of multidisciplinary/cross-functional IPTs
- Advocate for application of systems engineering to product life cycle including test verticality, requirements development, flow, traceability, and allocation, functional analysis & decomposition, and system architecture.
- Demonstrated proficiency in requirements management using Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (DOORS)
- Demonstrated proficiency in Model Based System Engineering (MBSE)
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance with investigation within five years
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Systems Engineering.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Systems Engineering.
Electronic Warfare Jobs
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.