M&A Service Integration SpecialistBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Full time telecommuting Job ID 176509BR Most Recent Date Posted 05/06/2021 City Ft. Wayne State IN Country United States
The position supports Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures, Transition Service Agreements as well as legacy Mergers & Acquisitions Integration efforts over an 18-month cycle. In this fast paced role, you will interact regularly with RTX Senior Leaders to keep them updated on team progress and help them understand our RTX M&A policies and procedures. Building strong relationships across all functions in organizations that participate in M&A and Service Integration work will be critical to our team’s success and you will be the go to Mergers & Acquisitions resource. The right candidate will be well organized and agile, solving hard problems with out of the box solutions and drive!
- Manage Enterprise Services M&A resources to partner with various functions with the Business Units and Corporate
- Promote and drive the successful completion of the full M&A Lifecycle including Due Diligence, Negotiation, Closing through full Integration.
- Partner across all functions within RTX Corporate and the Business Units to insure successful outcomes on key organizational initiatives.
- Communicate regularly to all functional areas to insure the RTX M&A policies and procedures are fully understood and adopted
- Lead initiatives focused on service optimization and continuous improvement to improve the M&A process.
- Lead enterprise projects and initiatives across Enterprise Services and RTX collaborating with internal stakeholders to deliver key results
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in a Digital or Information Technology
- Prior work experience in Mergers Acquisitions & Divestitures, Service Integration or Transition Services Agreements
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems quickly
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of Project and Program Management
- Experience in Governance Risk & Compliance or Shared Services
- Ability to manage multiple competing initiatives
- Demonstrated knowledge of Information or Cyber Security
- Demonstrated knowledge of M&A International laws and regulation
- Master’s degree
Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Information Technology, or related discipline
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.