Lead Systems Engineer - Electronic Warfare - Senior Level - SecretBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret - Current Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 166102BR Date posted 08/04/2020 City Ft. Wayne State IN Country United States
The LSE is for the requirements implementation of all Systems Engineering tasks and work products on a program, assuring technical integrity and quality of the systems engineering work throughout the program lifecycle. The LSE has the ultimate for the quality of the resulting architecture, requirements, design, integration, and tests. The LSE is also for an integrated test plan that defines the integration and verification of the system.
- Minimum 10 years related system engineering experience in EW, Communications, or Radar programs including prior leadership experience.
- Demonstrated development and adherence to the Systems Engineering Management Plan (SEMP) and tailored Integrated Product Development System plan.
- Demonstrated proficiency in requirements management using Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (DOORS).
- Demonstrated ability to determine, set, and monitor SE technical priorities to meet cost, schedule, and performance.
- Responsible for the technical fidelity and quality of the systems engineering work products and associated analyses that document the technical baseline.
- Experience coordinating with hardware and software design teams to resolve technical systems issues.
- Experience to approve SE engineering work products and applicable SDRLs/CDRLs
- Experience establishing and maintaining the system requirements including requirement decomposition and traceability, design and performance trades and analysis, and system requirements verification and validation through system sell-off.
- Responsible for leading, monitoring and ensuring the SE technical budget is met (KPP, TPM).
- Experience in proactive SE Risk and Opportunity management, including robust correlation between TPMs/KPPs, TBL Maturity, and technical Risks. Experience in the proper configuration management of SE work products is conducted, baselined at appropriate milestones and changes are coordinated, communicated and controlled across IPTs.
- Participated in the development of cost and technical volumes for new business/proposals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to interface with senior level executives and customers.
- Ability to support occasional business travel.
- Accountable to the Program Chief Engineer and SE Department Manager for all of the above requirements.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Advocate for proper product life cycle application of systems engineering to including test verticality, requirements development, flow, traceability, allocation, functional analysis & decomposition, and system architecture.
- Experience in Functional Analysis/Design Synthesis – System Architecture, System Model Development and Alignment (MBSE), Trades/analyses, Performance Analysis, Models, and Simulations.
- Demonstrated ability to lead System and Performance Specifications and Interface Control Documents.
- Demonstrated ability to track system performance while balancing program risks and opportunities.
- Experience developing Measures of Effectiveness.
- Experience with Use cases/functional descriptions.
- Experience developing a Technical Data Package.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Development and submittal of technical publications and/or patents.
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance with investigation within five years.
(including Major): Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, or other relevant Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) or related discipline
Electronic Warfare Capabilities
Electronic Warfare Jobs
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.