Supply Chain AssociateBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Job ID 168615BR Date posted 09/23/2020 City Forest State MS Country United States
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) is looking for an experienced Logistics Clerk in its Forest, MS facility. You will perform a variety of tasks supporting the Logistics operations including receiving, stocking, kitting, material delivery and shipping. You will be expected to operate most common types of warehouse transportation equipment safety and efficiently. You also will be expected to manage and process classified material (production and government) and company property ensuring the material is correctly documented and handed off. Must be willing to work overtime including weekends and alternate work shifts.
- Loading / Unloading trucks
- Sorting and counting material
- Stocking material
- Kitting and Validating parts
- Delivering material to production
- Utilizing scanners
- Computer systems (SAP – PRISM)
- 2 years’ progressive warehouse experience
- Experience operating various Warehouse Material handling equipment (pallet jacks, fork lift etc.)
- Experience in a compliance-driven environment
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Ability to obtain a Powered Industrial Truck operating certification
- Ability to work additional hours and occasional Saturdays
- Ability to work alternate shifts
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Experience working within a diverse team environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office suites (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date.
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Extremely detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written Communication skills
- High School Degree/GED
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 168615
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.