Sr Principal Electrical EngrBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Job ID 164341BR Date posted 07/14/2020 City Forest State MS Country United States
Raytheon Technologies Hardware Engineering Center seeks a Senior Principal Electrical Engineer to join our Production Test and Integration team supporting Electronic Warfare, RADAR and ISR programs at the Raytheon Technologies Consolidated Manufacturing Center in Forest, MS.
The successful candidate must be capable of solving technical problems in the area of analog, digital, mixed signal, configurable logic, RF/Microwave or power design. Multi-disciple expertise in two of more of these technology areas is desired.
Responsibilities will include: Requirements analysis and root cause investigation at all levels of the electronic system involving circuit cards, module and sub-systems, and design verification test. The candidate will work with other experienced hardware engineers and will have strong written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in electrical engineering, support of design and/or production including transition to production, test development and product launch
- Experience executing root cause analysis and developing effective corrective actions, by leading multiple engineering disciplines in an integrated team environment and communicating interim status and final results to high level leaders and customers
- Broad based hardware-engineering background
- Experience interfacing with customers and program managers, regarding assessment of program performance (technical, cost, quality and schedule)
- Experience providing technical leadership throughout the entire product life cycle; including prior experience ensuring product integrity and mission assurance in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance
- U.S. citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of start date
- U.S. citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access U.S. only data systems.
- Experience with production and test of Radar or EW components and subsystem
- EVMS Certification and strong knowledge of SAS Management System
- SCRUM or Agile Training and/or Experience
- Strong judgment and decision –making skills
- Experience with program area Engineering Review/Change Control Boards
- Experience leading and engaging geographically dispersed teams
- Excellent mentoring and employee development skills
- Technical and proposal writing skills
- Previous experience in Defense of Aerospace industry • Experience supporting supply chain organizations; with significant experience working with suppliers (external and internal) in a technical and/or programmatic oversight role
- Current active DoD Secret Clearance
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related technical field.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.