Senior Test Software EngineerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 184914BR Most Recent Date Posted 08/04/2021 City Forest State MS Country United States
The Test Automation Department (TAD) is responsible for the design and development of test equipment hardware and software to support a range of products and customers. The Forest Test Automation section within TAD is a growing and highly motivated team, providing quality on-time creative and economical test automation solutions.
Primary responsibilities of the Senior Test Software Engineer will be to develop and maintain UUT or equivalent test software for testing environments (Unit/Acceptance, Environmental Stress Screening, Device Verification Testing, etc.) which exercises and analyzes deliverable product for our customers. Candidate will be expected to follow established department procedures and instructions while working closely with program/functional supervision to ensure the overall test software requirements and design objectives are met. Candidate must be able to support cradle to grave efforts requirements, design, integration, validation, verification, and maintenance for all test software activities. Candidate may lead small team of UUT test software developers through develop/maintenance activities and communicate those activities to program and functional management.
- Minimum of 5 years UUT or equivalent test software development and maintenance of automated production and testing events such as Environment Stress Screening (ESS) (Thermal and/or Vibe), Unit and Acceptance Testing (UT/AT), or Device Verification Test (DVT)
- Experience developing and maintaining Graphical User Interface (GUI) and/or Test Program Set (TPS) UUT or equivalent test software
- Experience with interfacing UUT or equivalent test software with laboratory and production tests instrumentation such as oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, direct current power supplies, etc.
- Experience planning, conducting, coordinating and managing technical UUT or equivalent test software development activities such as requirements, design, integration, validation, and/or maintenance
- Knowledge of software configuration management environments such as Subversion or Git
- Experience leading small team of UUT test software developers through develop/maintenance activities for production and testing events
- Experience communicating to program and/or functional management UUT test software activities
- Knowledge with UUT test software proposals, schedule, and cost activities for UUT production and testing events
- Experience with C, C++, and C# programming languages
- Knowledge of National Instruments LabWindows/CVI, LabVIEW, and TestStand products for UUT test software development and maintenance
- Knowledge of Agile utilization/environment for UUT test software development activities
- Knowledge in cost account management (CAM) for UUT test software development
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to close on actions, drive change and empower team members to think outside the box
- Current and Active DoD Secret clearance or higher clearance
- Bachelor's Degree (BS) in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or Electrical Engineering field. BS and 5 years of experience OR MS and 3 years of experience
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.