Senior Business PlannerBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Part time telecommuting Job ID 175623BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Forest State MS Country United States
This position requires the ability to prioritize and perform complex tasks within established deadlines. The effective candidate for this assignment must be able to work self - guided and on project teams in an adaptable environment with minimal supervision using a variety of technologies. Additionally, this position requires a basic understanding of the operations organization including Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) as well as basic business and financial acumen.
Data Metrics and Visualization
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience integrating and analyzing large, complex data sets
• Deep data metrics skills with the ability to prepare, process, analyze, and visualize significant amounts of information from multiple data sources while keeping the big picture in mind
• Experience with data visualization and reporting automation
• Ability to turn data into information and knowledge to strengthen targeted actions within Operations Value Streams
Software, Systems, and Toolsets Experience
• Computer proficiency and demonstrated ability to learn new software applications.
• Advanced Microsoft data analysis capabilities including Excel, VBA, PowerPivot, Access, and SharePoint
• Experience in using data reporting development and visualization instruments including SAP, Business Warehouse, BW Analysis, Power BI, and SQL
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
• Demonstrated critical thinker mindset, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
• Self-starter with deep organizational, planning, and implementation skills
• Skilled in multi-tasking and effectively managing multiple projects
Communication and Relationship Skills
• Effective communicator, able to participate in cross-functional dialog with Operations, IT, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Quality, and Program Administration to standardize reporting best practices
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with ability to process and present complex information in a concise and compelling manner to non-technical audiences
At least 4 working years of related experience.
• Experience strengthening and maintaining reporting and analysis solutions in a SAP manufacturing environment. Experience accessing databases as Oracle and MS SQL server
• Experience in using data reporting development and visualization instruments including Analysis for Office, SAP BEx Analyzer, BEx Query Designer, Web Intelligence, Tableau, and Microsoft Power BI
• Knowledge of best practices for database administration, data warehousing, security procedures and products
• Ability to implement operational automation using scripts
• Familiarity with scheduling and Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) systems and business systems that support the functional and program areas. Experience in extracting information from MRP systems and business systems and understanding of process flow and information relationships
• Thorough business acumen, ideally in manufacturing operations or finance
• Experience with continuous improvement methodologies such as Lean and Six Sigma
• Defense Industry Experience
Required Education: Bachelors or Master's Degree with 4 years prior relevant experience (computer science or business administration or related degree preferred)175623
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.