Principal Electrical EngrBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 178265BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/26/2021 City Forest State MS Country United States
Welcome to Mississippi - Accept a position with a growing high tech company. The Hardware Engineering Center (HWEC) provides engineering, technology development, and manufacturing support for an extensive line of airborne, ground, and space-based systems. Forest, MS is the center of excellence for develop and test of tactical airborne Radars.
We are currently seeking a Principle Electrical Engineer to join our enthusiastic, diverse, and rapidly growing team.
This position is located at our RF Technology Center in Forest Mississippi. For more information follow this link:
8 years of relevant experience directly related to engineering design, testing or troubleshooting radar products.
• Proven experience troubleshooting and performing failure analysis on RF circuits with demonstrated knowledge of associated equipment. Must understand radar theory and application.
• Ability to understand and interpret Acceptance Test Requirements
• US Citizenship is required, as this person must be able to obtain a DoD Security Clearance within first year of employment
The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
• Experience with modern Automated Test Systems for electronics
• Excellent skills and experience performing analysis of technical data
• Lab experience with RF network analyzers and spectrum analyzers
• Excellent communication skills including report writing and presentations
• Secret DoD Security Clearance
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline and a minimum of 8 years of prior relevant experience.
Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline and a minimum of 6 years of experience
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.