Manager, Manufacturing OperationsBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 184406BR Most Recent Date Posted 08/15/2021 City Forest State MS Country United States
The Operations Program Manager will be accountable for achieving all internal financial targets, supporting process improvement initiatives, and ensuring compliance to all applicable policies and procedures. This role must deliver and maintain excellent diverse customer relationships, both internal and external supporting meaningful business growth. This role must be able to develop programs in all phases of maturity including Engineering Development, Low-Rate Production, Full Rate Production, and Sustainment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Collaborating and partnering with functional resources across the Airborne Program to ensure follow through results
• Establishing and maintaining meaningful customer relationships
• Communicating clearly and removing barriers to implementation across the company
• Presenting program status utilizing business and project administration resources and procedures including Earned Value Management System, Risk Administration, Financial Forecasts and Program Estimate at Completion analysis desired
• 8 years of production related experience in Program Administration, Engineering, or Operations
• Supervisory Experience / Developing Teams
• Experience developing and managing budgets and proposal experience
• U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will need a U.S. Security Clearance within 1 year of employment start date
• Excellent communication skills
• Production Program experience with RF/Electronic Sub-assemblies and/or Subsystems
• Experience managing Engineering Development Program and Low Rate Production Programs
• Demonstrated results working across multiple disciplines to cultivate performance
• Factory experience with implementing lean manufacturing principles
• EVMS Certification
• Program Management Certification
• Active Secret Clearance
Required Education: Bachelor of Science Degree or B.A. in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Operations, Supply Chain Management, Business or related field.
Desired Education: Master of Science Degree or M.A. in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Operations, Master’s Supply Chain Management, Business or related field
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.