Fall 2021 Mississippi State University Internship: Operations / Supply Chain (Junior, Senior)Businesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type None / Not Required Relocation eligible No Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting Job ID 178697BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Forest State MS Country United States
***Great opportunity for current Mississippi State college students entering their Junior or Senior year in college by Fall 2021. If you are not a current student at this level or attending Mississippi State, please visit our other college opportunities at www.rtx.com/careers and apply!***
Here at Raytheon Intelligence and Space (RI&S) we create solutions that make the world a safer place. Our people have driven the innovative and rapidly changing climate we have come to know today. We are looking for rising college juniors and seniors to help propel Raytheon Technologies Supply Chain and Operations into the next era of innovation.
This unique opportunity available exclusively to Mississippi State University students involves a part-time, primarily remote internship throughout the school semester, with occasional on-site engagement. The internship is designed to empower growth by exploring the dynamic nature of the defense industry throughout three functions- Procurement, Logistics and Operations. Your semester will be focused in one of the three main functional areas, working 10-15 hours a week, driving meaningful results within the business. Throughout the semester, you will be able to expand your knowledge of Supply Chain and Operations as a whole while also gaining unprecedented exposure to leadership along the way.
Throughout this experience you’ll have opportunities to meet with other rotational program participants and engage with senior leaders on topics of innovation, leadership and technology. Our ultimate goal is to bring great talent to Raytheon Technologies. All rising senior interns will have the opportunity to be considered for a full-time role at Raytheon, while rising junior interns will have the opportunity to be considered for a returning internship or part time work as you continue your studies.
Security Clearance & Other Requirements:
- U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
For Multi-Level Intern Requisitions:
This position can be a Salary Grade of G04 or G05 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
- G04 (Mississippi State Junior by Fall 2021) - must have completed 60 hours of college
- G05 (Mississippi State Senior by Fall 2021) - must have completed 90 hours of college
- Ability to work 10-15 hours per week throughout the fall semester while attending Mississippi State University.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills – comfortable working with quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong ability to work in teams and collaborate with peers and internal customers
- Strong knowledge of and experience in Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to learn new processes quickly and effectively multi-task
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA (Please upload an unofficial transcript when applying)
- You’re the “go-to” person— leadership will turn to you for ideas and projects outside of your day-to-day responsibilities
- You’re able to challenge the conventional—you can solve problems while thinking beyond the accepted solutions
- You’re a team player—you know when to step up to lead, but also when to take a step back and contribute in a group setting
- You’re flexible—customer priorities can change on a dime, we need you be able to quickly and effectively change direction
- You’re up for a challenge—when faced with difficult tasks, you don’t give up but instead push forward
- You’re an achiever—no matter what you’re doing, you do it to the best of your abilities and with the highest integrity
- You’re a teacher—you can take any audience through any channel and captivate them through effective communication and presentation skills
Candidate must be enrolled Mississippi State University, pursuing a degree in the area of Supply Chain, Operations, Business, Industrial Engineering, or a closely related field. Must be appropriate grade level listed above (Junior or Senior) by Fall 2021 and enrolled at Mississippi State University.178697
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.