Electrical Engineer IIBusinesses Raytheon Intelligence & Space Clearance type Secret Relocation eligible Yes Ability to Telecommute Temporary telecommuting - during COVID-19 Job ID 178061BR Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Forest State MS Country United States
Come home to Mississippi - Accept a position with a growing high tech company.
The Hardware Engineering Center (HWEC) designs and develops electronics and test equipment for RF, EW, Communications and EO sensors. HWEC provides engineering, technology development, and manufacturing support for an extensive line of airborne, ground, and space-based systems. Forest, MS is the center of excellence for develop and test of tactical airborne Radars.
We are currently seeking an Electrical / Network Engineer to join our enthusiastic, diverse, and rapidly growing team.
This position is located at our RF technology Center in Forest Mississippi.
• 2+ years of relevant experience related to engineering design and testing or troubleshooting radar products.
• Experience performing failure analysis on RF circuits with demonstrated knowledge of required test equipment. Must understand radar theory and application.
• Ability to understand and interpret Acceptance Test Requirements
• US Citizenship is required, as this person must be able to obtain a DoD Security Clearance within first year of employment
• Experience with radar systems through Ku band. Experience with avionics communication protocols.
• Experience with modern Automated Test Systems for electronics
• Strong skills and experience performing analysis of technical data
• Lab experience with RF network analyzers and spectrum analyzers
• Excellent communication skills including report writing and presentations
• SW tools (ie MatLab, National Instruments)
• Current Secret DoD Security Clearance
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline and a minimum of 2 years of prior relevant experience.
• Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline and related experience
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.178061
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.