SAP Business AdvisorBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01481878 Most Recent Date Posted 10/20/2021 City Foley State Alabama Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HAL02: Aerostructures-Foley 1300 West Fern Ave, Foley, AL, 36535 USA
Collins Aerospace is looking for an SAP Business Advisor with a deep knowledge and highly developed technical expertise in Supply Chain Management. In this role you will act as a liaison between the business teams and the central SAP technical support team. You will be an SAP supply chain subject matter expert on various small to large SAP procurement related projects and day to day support. In addition, you will also develop SAP training material related to new project and existing functionality.
The position is currently working remote. Will need to work onsite in a hybrid capacity in Chula Vista, CA or Foley, AL (Relocation assistance is available)
- Providing SME support for Aerostuctures business with procurement issues and projects covering the following functional areas of SAP procurement processes:
SAP Purchase orders SAP Long Term Agreements/Value Contracts SAP Subcontracting Vendor Returns SRM requisitioning SNC Supplier Portal SAP Ariba - Procurement Interpreting MRP Results
- Answering day to day SAP inquiries from the business relating to the above functional areas of SAP.
- Analyzing gaps in business knowledge, developing and deploying Standard Job Instructions (SJI) on projects being implemented.
- Supporting the development of test scripts & help in coordinating Aerostructures business user testing for Procurement related Materials Management (MM), Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP Ariba and SNC Supplier Portal modules for all projects assigned.
- Support post Go-Live Planning and Activation Support from projects.
- Using knowledge and experience of the SAP system capabilities to identify, drive and implement business and system improvement opportunities.
- Defining and documenting business requirements.
- Acting as the SAP liaison for lean events conducted by the business.
- Performing proactive research where necessary to recommend the most optimum solution.
- Creating detailed enhancement designs based on the opportunities above, to present and prioritize them.
- Training and consulting with the business on how to use business applications ie.(SAP. Ariba, SRM, SNC Supplier Portal etc…)
- Bachelor’s degree (typically in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)) and a minimum of 5 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
- Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 3 years experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- SAP experience in Procure to Pay: Purchase Order; Purchase Requisition; Request for Quote; Purchase Info Record; Vendor Master; Quota Arrangements; Pricing Conditions; Scheduling Agreements; EDI; Subcontracting; Vendor Returns.
- SAP Tool experience: SRM Requisitioning, Ariba and SNC Supplier Portal
- Experience with MS suite products
- Able to communicate and make presentations to senior level leadership
- Able to travel up to 25% domestically and internationally when circumstances permit
- Experience in one or both of the following functional areas within SAP:
Sales & Distribution-Sales Orders and Sales Order BOM's; Customer Master; Quotation; Schedule Agreements; Contracts; Deliveries; Shipments; Billing/Invoicing; Pricing; Consignment; Customer Portal; Service Management Orders. Quality Notifications-task assignments; Incoming Inspection planning; Vendor Returns. Extended Warehouse Management – Inbound/outbound planning, put-away and picking strategies, storage bin management, transfer requests/orders APO – Advanced Planning and Optimization – Master Scheduling, Provisioning, Forecasting
- Project Management experience
- SAP configuration and ABAP de-bugging / code reading experience
- Work location- on site but can support hybrid (Foley or CV)
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace’s Aerostructures business is a world leader in the design, manufacture, integration and support of nacelles -- the aerodynamic structures which house aircraft engines. Our nacelle technologies improve fuel efficiency, reduce engine noise and supply critical stopping power when an airplane lands. Today, our innovative nacelle systems are featured on many of the world’s newest and most game-changing commercial, regional and business jet platforms. And we’re not stopping there: we’re working hard to create the next generation of nacelles that are greener, quieter and more efficient. In addition, our Engineered Polymer Products division is a leading developer and manufacturer of advanced, high-performance composite and elastomeric structures and products for marine applications. Whether in the air or underwater, we’re pushing the limits of innovation. Want to join us on this important journey?
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Employee Scholar Program, tuition reimbursement program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Incentives for a Healthy You
- Bright Horizons, back-up child / elder care and college coach resources
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms