Staff AuditorBusinesses Raytheon Technologies Corporate Job ID 01405885 Date posted 08/05/2020 City Farmington State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:UT10: 10 Farm Springs 10 Farm Springs Road, Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
The Staff Auditor position is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a dynamic audit professional who seeks to build on their existing digital technology an IT leadership experience through in-depth exposure to a fast-paced international business. The Internal Audit department assists in furthering career goals through placement into business segment roles. This group is seen as a premiere entry point into multiple business segments within Raytheon Technologies.
This role is part of the Raytheon Technologies Internal Audit Digital Technology team which conducts risk-based audits and recommend strategic solutions to the business units within the RTX family of companies. Working closely with business unit management, the group utilizes the latest DT(Digital Technology) audit tools and techniques to ensure that they are conducting value-added audits.
Examples of position expectations can include:
- Support DT/IT risk based audits
- Examine and verify DT/IT processes and procedures from internal organizations in order to determine the reliability and effectiveness of the existing control systems
- Continuously analyze business risk profiles and provide assurance that appropriate risk mitigation is taken
- Provide management with independent and objective reports, evaluations, appraisals, counsel, and recommendations
- Support the Global DT Audit Director, company divisions and subsidiaries in a consulting role by evaluating and recommending improvements to business practices, processes, and control procedures
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s)
- Minimum of 3 years of technology Audit Experience is preferred
- Experience in Infrastructure or business applications will also be considered
- Prior audit experience within a Big 4 is desirable
- CIA, CISA, CISSP or other certifications will be considered a plus
- Demonstrated leadership competencies with the ability to work effectively across all levels and functions within the business
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate diverse groups towards operational efficiencies
- Knowledge & experience in managing projects
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Application development or application implementation experience with SAP or JDE is preferred
- Effective oral and written communication skills and proven presentation skills
- Proactive and results driven
Please note travel requirements of 30- 40%. The position is based in Farmington, Connecticut but other locations or remote work options will be considered.
Raytheon Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.